The beautiful days are long gone, I can't seem to breathe
It feels like it hasn't been that long since u walked away from me
Now, I could try to act real strong
But you and I both know I still think of u that way
U should know that
The beautiful lights the stars filled the nites, the don't mean a thing
Coz u were my star and so, it don't seem rite without u here with me
Now, I could try to act real strong
But u and I both know its hard for me to say u were my soul
Now, I could say I don't love u no more, I could say this I could say that
I could say I've closed the door for our love
I can tell u I feel that its time for us to go our separate ways
But, baby, I just wouldn't be the same coz, girl, ur love is still on my brain
Now, when ure in love it takes time to heal
When someones broken ur heart it changes how u feel
Girl, I thought that ud never do me that way
Even after all I still think of u that way
Now, love is a game that we both like to play
But will I win or lose if I go or if I stay ?
Even though I try to hide my broken heart inside
Girl, u know me inside out and I can't get u off my mind
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar