welcome to my world

Nimmer kann ich ruhig treiben was die Seele stark erfaßt. Nimmer still behaglich bleiben und ich stürme ohne Rast -Karl Marx- (fur du?)

what i feel about tonite

Minggu, 08 Agustus 2010

In my white shirt
And unzipped jeans, I
Stare at the midnite ceiling
I close the gap between
A cup of coffee and my lips
Then part it slightly
Now its empty

No guitar, no violin
No sad music
Nor lovely acoustic

I stand so alone
Tall and unbreakable
I seem...

My mind sparing a little moment
To think of u
I hold u so dearly there
Damn, it makes me cry

Trying so hard,
Not to let u go
It hurts me so
Gotta let u go

(It always tough to let go of the past)

0 komentar:

 
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates