"Ah, the nite...here it comes again"
Its on with jeans, the jacket and the shirt
Howd I end up up feeling so bad for such a little girl
And I hold u close in the back of my mind
Feels so good but, damn, it makes me hurt
And I'm too scared to know how I feel about u now
La cienega just smiles..."See u around"
And I hold u close in the back of my mind
And raise my glass coz either way I'm dead
Neither u really help me to sleep anymore
One breaks my body and the other breaks my soul
La cienega just smiles as it waves goodbye
"Ah, the nite...here it comes again"
Its off with the jeans, the jacket and the shirt
Howd I end up feeling so bad
For such a little girl
And I hold u close in the back of my mind
Feels so good but, damn, it makes me hurt
And I'm too scared to know how I feel about u now
How I feel about u now
La cienega just smiles and says, "I'll see u around"
*tonite song, for xapi and ro. Twisted feelings
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar