welcome to my world

Nimmer kann ich ruhig treiben was die Seele stark erfaßt. Nimmer still behaglich bleiben und ich stürme ohne Rast -Karl Marx- (fur du?)

Elixir: 24

Sabtu, 24 Maret 2018

We'll end up splitting up because I'm a witch,...
I'll cry sorrowfully..
I'll miss you so much..
But even though I miss you..
I'll be strong and return to a normal every day life
Maybe we'll meet someone else
But the sadness won't go away
And once more, I'll find myself constantly yearning for you...
But one day..
If I'm not by your side..
Maybe I'll be completely forgotten

-Si Yeon

..constantly yearning for you...
..constantly...
yearning for you...

Apakah selalu hanya yang sedang jatuh cinta
Yang butuh kepastian?
Dan tak butuh airmata
Untuk monolog yang gegar
Dan tak butuh cinta
Untuk memulai sebuah perjalanan melupakan

Seteguk eleksir
Untuk kisah yang usai sebelum babak pertama
Dan untuk puluhan kilometer di antara kita
Yang semakin lebar

0 komentar:

 
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates