welcome to my world

Nimmer kann ich ruhig treiben was die Seele stark erfaßt. Nimmer still behaglich bleiben und ich stürme ohne Rast -Karl Marx- (fur du?)

I miss you, dad...

Sabtu, 24 Februari 2018

All I could think about was all that had been lost

My heart ached for all the invitation for two
For us not sleeping side by side during symposium that he never attended
For the path that he never walked, his breath untaken by the view he never saw
It was all too sad for words

Everything fall apart today and I cry like a child
But from the day I lost you, daddy, I learned merely one thing: I will survive.
(You once told me) Build the bridge with your own hand, and grow up with your own pace.

For in my end is my beginning.

0 komentar:

 
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates