welcome to my world

Nimmer kann ich ruhig treiben was die Seele stark erfaßt. Nimmer still behaglich bleiben und ich stürme ohne Rast -Karl Marx- (fur du?)

youre my high school babe!

Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

high school….

is a time where we remember our past, and…

look back on it, hoping that we have nothing to regret.



Because regrets are something we can't afford to have in the future and on this day, the day we graduate from it, we shouldn't have any regrets! We…

..we shouldn't have to regret our decision to not apologize for the mean things we did to other people; all the swirlies and beatings we gave because, we really weren't loved as a child!

I felt bad for those poor kids coming to class with their hair wet every day. They should've just joined the swim team.

And…

We shouldn't regret never saying sorry for being such a stuck-up bitch to everybody because inside, we actually feel that we're worthless.

And…

We don't have to be ashamed, of admitting that we have an eating disorder.

And…

And for not telling even your best friend, who will love you no matter what, that you're gay.



Anyway…You all know who you are, and…

And…and you're not alone! Even…Even I have some things I don't want to regret, like, I don't want to regret, never saying...

For never saying that...I love you B*yyin*t*l Iro*a*i!

0 komentar:

 
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates